how does my store look?

terrasico27
Tourist
6 0 2

I need atleast one person to tell me how my store looks please 

0 Likes

Hey @terrasico27,

I'd be happy to take a look. What is your store URL?

@terrasico27, we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas and want to invite you to enter in. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes
terrasico27
Tourist
6 0 2
Rasicoshop-myshopify.com

##- Please type your reply above this line -#
0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
469 46 155

Hi @terrasico27

I'm so sorry but I cannot reach out to the site. 

Thank you, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2384 140 431

Hello @terrasico27, the site can't be reached. Please check the URL.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
terrasico27
Tourist
6 0 2
Tlrasicos-store.myshopify.com store name is Rasicoshop.
0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Pathfinder
124 11 50

Hello @terrasico27 

Congratulations! Very nice products, I must say. 

Here are a few observations. 

Loading Time: 

Site loading time is a little on the higher end, which is dangerous, as customers are not going to wait for very long for your site to load. That is a lot of lost sales and negative marketing right there. 

Home Page: 

This is a huge concern for me, because that is what will give the customers the first impression to your page. Some things you can consider tweaking: 

a) Put pictures that are relevant to your product, so that users understand what you are really selling. 

b) Add tabs for New Collection, or maybe even consider an About us or a Contact us page.

c) Add a separate page for each product type, and put tabs for all those pages on the homepage

Banner

Adding a banner on the homepage does very well to attract user attention. Consider putting your banner on slideshow of 3 or 4 pictures (one from each of your collection). Each picture should be on for about less than 5 seconds. You may also want to add a Shop Now button on the banner, to redirect them to the product page. 

Chatbot: 

You will be surprised how much customer information and insight you can get from a simple chatbot. And, it will answer all of the frequently asked questions, making your life so much simpler. You can even add a pop up for the newsletter, to ensure that more people sign in. A good idea is to have a one click sign up option, such as sign uo using gmail button, so that customers do not have to write their entire email address everytime. 

That is all from me! Happy Selling!

Thank You!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
terrasico27
Tourist
6 0 2
Thank you for your advice I really appreciate it.