Here is its link www.girlzonly.info

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
138 14 36

Hey, @Ra3!

Thanks for sharing your shop with the forum community. I hope you're able to get some quality feedback from others and can apply the advice to your shop. 

My first impressions of your shop are really great! As soon as I visited your shop I knew right away that this is an online gift shop for those looking to buy gifts for their loved ones. I love that you included policy pages, a contact us page and an about us page, as these are very important for building trust.

With that being said, there are a few things I think can be improved. To start, I noticed that you don't have an official logo, or at least it doesn't feel like you do:

04-39-xa91z-4k012

You are more than welcome to stick with an all text logo which is common with many popular brands but logo's are very powerful to help build brand awareness. We have a really great and free tool called Hatchful that you can use to create a personalized logo if you aren't in a place to invest in a graphic designer. You can start designing a logo by following this link here.

After noticing your shop name, which is Giftery, I did notice that your shop URL (www.girlzonly.info) doesn't exactly match. Having your web URL and shop title being different names can get very confusing especially as you're trying to build your brand and customer trust. Do you plan on having these names sync at some point? My advice here would be to rethink your approach on who your business is and what you want to sell because as of right now, I don't know if you sell gifts or if you are selling only female products. Making this more clear for yourself and your customers will help in the long run!

I would also be sure to proof read every page on your shop to make sure there aren't any spelling or grammatical errors. If this isn't something you're totally comfortable with, you could always ask a friend, family member or hire a professional. This may seem unimportant but small changes like this really help keep your shop looking professional.

04-45-5wtmv-qjkag

Lastly, I did notice that a lot of your product have odd looking prices. Some are rounded to the nearest dollar while others have random cents. If I'm not mistaken, it looks like you may be dropshipping and if that's the case, it's important to keep an eye on product prices so that everything looks cohesive. You can read more about pricing strategies here to learn more about how to price your products effectively so it makes sense for your business and customers. Whatever prices you decide, make sure the format is consistent throughout the rest of your shop ($20.00, $19.99, $19.49, etc.)

04-54-xy4n0-y6q2y

I would love to hear if you found any of this advice helpful and if you need a hand implementing any of these onto your shop, let me know and I'd be more than happy to help with that! 

Cheers,

Sunny

Sunny | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
24 0 1
Thanks a lot for all tips.I will let u know if I need any help
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
24 0 1
I want to discuss something about my store.I want u to do full website
video critique of my store.I will pay for it
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
138 14 36

Hi, @Ra3 and thank you for accepting my reply as a solution!

I'm so glad to hear you've found my feedback helpful. I was wondering if you had a chance to implement my suggestions? If so, have you noticed any new visitors or sales?

Also, I would be happy to discuss your shop further and I will not accept any payment as it's my pleasure to help you however I can! You mentioned that you'd like a full website critique and I'd love to offer more advice. Is there a particular area on your shop that you'd like to focus on first?

I look forward to hearing from you,

Sunny

Sunny | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
24 0 1
Hi,
Apologies for replying late.I have good traffic on my store but no
customers.I want to discuss following things with u.
Here is my store link www.girlzonly.info.Can you do full video critique and
specially shortlist some points for increasing sales?.Then further I want
you to analyze particular points which are blocking visitors to turn to
customers?.Can you explain how i can improve my backlinking?.How to insert
call to action on every slider 2)how I can add related product list 3)How
to insert trust badges 4)How to optimise my store loading speed 5)How I
can add testimonials 6)How I can add discount codes in newsletter 3)adding
videos on banner page 5)running campaigns on social media
channels.website navigation
Also u can do analysis on the following blog posts pages broken links
product descriptions website speed mobile responsiveness Google snippets
content analysis image alt tags SEO - search engine optimization.In