how items are delivered on shopify

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
29 0 4

anyone help me in understanding  i was doing test buying from my store so when and how my items will be delivered at my doorstep.Here is my shop link giftery360.com

1 Like
Highlighted

Hey there @Ra3 ! Usually, your package arrives within 4-5 working days (that's the max time any shipping agency taken to deliver the order). But once again, everything comes down to your setting and how you have set-up shipping services on your Shopify store! 

Shipping also fluctuates from region to region! If you feel that somewhere or the other you did something wrong, you can reach out to us and we'll try and look into it. It's great ot see that before making your store live, you've actually testified the services! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning our sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey! It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce ecosystem! 

Ps. I'm just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes