how to redo my store

terrasico27
Tourist
6 0 2

I would like to know how to redo my store. I have 0 customers. AHHH!!

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2783 175 466

Dear terrasico27,

Store url please

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 213 660

Hello @terrasico27, please share your store URL.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
terrasico27
Tourist
6 0 2

Tlrasicos-store.myshopify.com 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 213 660

Hello @terrasico27, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add thumbnail images in all the sections.

- Add a header menu and footer menu.

- Add a section of trending, new, recently viewed products on the homepage or you can simply install AiTrillion and enable product recommendations.

- Setup timers to promote your offers on the store.  AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hello @terrasico27 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. Your store’s layout is pretty good So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few recommendation on it, and I hope it helps

1.Home Page

Your menu bar could be more diversified to optimize your product page. You have some essential tabs: Home, Shop.  I would suggest you add some more tabs such as: Contact us, featured collections, FAQs, or even product categories. That will make your customers to get to know you better. Therefore, their buying journey is much more enjoyable.

Aya.jpg

Secondly, the search bar is a little bit hard to see. The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility

Featured products with CTA 

Aya 2.jpg

Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

Banner:

Banner is the first impression of your store. Your banner should be full width to align with others sections of your home pages.

Favicon

Favicon serves as branding for your website. Its main purpose is to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open.

Chat box and Testimonials

can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store.

aya 3.jpg

2.Product Page

Invest in bespoke imagery 

More product images should be add (3-5 images from different angle per product). Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life. Your products are lovely and unique so lifestyle shots will be game changer in conversion rate optimization 

Aya 5.jpg

Use accordion for product variants is a good idea to make your product page more organized.

Return Policy

Customers get hesitated to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on product page.

Cross-sell and Up-sell section

aya 4.jpg

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.