https://www.itrendinghandbags.com

Highlighted
3 0 0

Please can someone go through my store and payment process as £500 worth of abandoned cart sales were lost this weekend alone and im really worried there something wrong with the process. Even through I have tested the process several times. Much appreciated 👍🏻

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @AKeen ,

We would really love to see your store and the work you have done! Could you provide your store URL?

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @AKeen 

Welcome to Shopify! I hope you are well in these difficult times. 

I saw a couple of things in your store which might be making it tough for shoppers to actually buy something from the store so I thought I'd share them with you.

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
  2. Add the Contact us and About Us links even in the footer section. That makes those sections easily accessible from anywhere. 
  3. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
  4. On your product description page, the Add to Cart button is quite low (had to scroll to reach the button). This is not ideal since your shoppers are less likely to click on it. You can move the Add to Cart button above the details of the products. 
  5. There are a lot of images of the bags but no one of them show how they look on the inside. You could add images of that. Also the product description text has a font which is not very beautiful to read - do check this out.
  6. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added one below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.

329EB7BF-C7D7-4D21-A951-331A86BBBFA9_4_5005_c.jpeg3BB1367E-9C95-415F-B614-BDD730677BDD_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey ITrending Shop,

Below listed points would help optimize your store:

• "Twitter and Linked In" business pages if added to the footer would definitely help in effective brand advertising.
  • Align all "footer links" vertically in a single column to the footer left for well organized footer look.
  • Place the "social links" below the footer links , which looks well structured.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best! 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @AKeen ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like