1 0 0

suggest something to improve sales of my website i.e www.shriandsam.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
423 0 92

Hi, Chetan!

My name is Jade, I am with the Social Care Team at Shopify.

Congratulations on your success! It's great that you're doing so well with your sales. I have a little bit of feedback for your website, otherwise, keep up the great work!

1) Your Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube need to be updated on a regular basis. Your last post on Twitter was from 2014 which is too long ago. What will help is when you're posting on Facebook to take a bit of extra time to post on Twitter and Instagram as well. YouTube is a bit different because you'll need to make videos and upload them on a consistent basis. We have an article about Creating a Social Media Content Calendar that I feel would help you engage consistently online and improve your marketing as well.

2) On the topic of social media, it's a good idea to have your social media pages open on a new tab instead of the same page. This way your customers stay on your website when checking out your social media.

3) I like the section you have for corporate gifts! Excellent idea!

4) On your About Us page the section that says Our Brands is empty.

5) I clicked on a few of your products such as the Komcha Thali Set and noticed that some of them don't have product descriptions. Product descriptions do more than describe the product to your customers. They entice visitors to your website to purchase the product they're looking at and help with your SEO. We have an article called 9 Simple Ways to Write Product Descriptions that Sell that's well written and gives insight into how to create amazing product descriptions.

I hope this information helps! Best wishes with your business!

Jade | Social Care

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
51 0 6

Hi Chetan,

Great job so far.

My feedback is that some of the images seem a little blurry like they weren't uploaded in the best resolution. I would put "Corporate" ahead of "Gift" in the menu bar to make it clearer to your audience who this section is for.

By the way, our service (GiftWizard) does bulk gift card generation for corporate gifting, I think it would go very well on this collection.
check it out:

https://apps.shopify.com/giftwizard

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
84 0 6

100k!? ? ?

___

We ❤ saving you money! ✨
Check out our new website for online promo codes, paper coupons and more!
Never pay full price •• Use coupons and SAVE! ↯ https://masskoupons.com

Never pay full price. Use promotion codes and SAVE! | www.masskoupons.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
104 0 11

Hold on here...you say you're averaging over one thousand sales per day for the last 3 months and you're asking us how to improve that?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
55 0 6

good job...100K rupees or US Dollars?

Elevate The Status Quo
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
84 0 6

Hmm, that's 1,460 USD approximately. That's more believable.

Keep in mind that when people see your post, most people would think that is USD. Make that clear!

___

By the way, on your "About Us" page. You have a misspelling error.

I think you mean "Countries" (plural). You have "...More than 40 Country" (singular). 

___

We ❤ saving you money! ✨
Check out our new website for online promo codes, paper coupons and more!
Never pay full price •• Use coupons and SAVE! ↯ https://masskoupons.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Chetan,

Congrats on your initial success. 

I this stage you should really start focusing on retargetting visitors. I can see you already have facebook pixel setup so you must be running dynamic ads. 

How about gethering visitor signup in exit and welcome optinboxes in exchange of a discount. You have a spin to win which is really good but that is not so promiment. and it din't come out automatically. Based on my experience many people don't feel good trying their luck in fear of getting nothing. 

Instead you can offer a direct discount off to everyone signing up. At best I have seen a conversion rate of 10% in terms of signup in these types of optin boxes. 

With these signup, you can develop an auomated welcome email series. You can try many other email marketing automation like abandon cart ( If you not already doing ), browse abandonment, cross-sale. Can be many more like this. I have wrote a detailed guilde on eCommerce email marketing automation. May be a good one for you to get an idea.

Apart from that, you should start building customer reviews. User generated content helps a lot in a long run. On a bomber jacket website, where I am handling marketing, I started collecting customer reviews a year back and we have alsmot 100 really nice reviews. Have used a tool named Yotpo here which automatically send a review request email to customers after certain days. 

Also, I noticed one more thing. You are offering a Free Shipping & a 7 Days return. Come on dude, Why you are not highliting these key things ? These things really helps when prominently seen. 

Dhanpat Saran eCommerce Consultant
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
84 0 6

Oh wow! That's impressive! 

___

Ready to conquer the world?
Make an impression with MOO business cards of all shapes and sizes. ➡️Click here for a 20% off your entire order!

Mr. Bunny invites you to check out the many free #MagicBunnySavings offers at Masskoupons.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

Hi @chetan1   

Congratulations on your success! I have a few observations to add:

1. There are too many products on your home page. If you overwhelm the user with too much alien info/ too many choices, they will most likely drop out. Show a few featured products on the homepage, maybe your bestsellers and your new arrivals. Show everything else on the products page. There is a right and a wrong way to use visual cues in your store, I have written a blog about the same. Linking it here in case you need it.
  2. Add some information about shipping. Shipping pages are some of the most read pages on a website. How much time, shipping charges, etc. all of these details should be provided to the users.

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes