i can't set up Shopify payments

Solved
Melsa
Tourist
13 0 1

i'm done setting up my store but i realised something: i set up (test) Bogus Gateway as primary payment provider. I can't find Shopify payments!! and i did't add my credit card details anywhere except for the monthly biling.    HELP!!!

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
869 83 115

Hey, @Melsa.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out!

I understand you're looking to set up Shopify Payments. If you're not seeing Shopify Payments in your Payment settings, it's possible that Shopify Payments isn't available in your country. Shopify Payments is available only to stores in certain countries and regions - Here's our list of supported countries and regions

If Shopify Payments is available in your country, we do have a step-by-step guide to help you with setting up Shopify Payments. However, if it's not available, you can use a supported third-party payment provider - We also have a list of supported third-party payment providers.

With that being said, where is your store operating from?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Melsa
Tourist
13 0 1

Togo

0 Likes
Melsa
Tourist
13 0 1

my store operates from Togo

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
869 83 115

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Melsa.

Thank you for following up! Togo isn't listed directly on our page of supported third-party gateways; however, you can find that here -  list of available third-party payment providers in Togo. Though there aren't many options in Togo, you can use 2Checkout with your store! 

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions on this topic, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Melsa
Tourist
13 0 1

Thank you