i need help with my store.

Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13

I need some feedback on my store please! its very hard to get a hold of anyone on here. www.thestripesinme.com please thank u!!!!!!!

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @TheStripesInMe,

This is Brian from Magnet Audit.

I took a quick look at your site and identified a few areas you might want to focus on in your next round of updates:

1. Image Quality - You'll want to take as many high-quality pictures as you can to populate your site. The very first image is too fuzzy and will cause almost 100% of your visitors to bounce right away.  Most smartphones can take pretty high resolution pictures now, given enough light. Outdoors can be good for taking product photos. You can also use some royalty free stock photos from sites like upsplash.com and pexel.com.  A combination of personal photos and stock photos can boost your look.

2. Don't center your text, don't use colored text. Ideally your site is black text on a white background. Studies show that this works best.

3. Don't have products with no photos or items in the collection, it just leaves blanks.

4. Social media buttons aren't working.

Those are all based on the desktop view, I didn't look at mobile, which is perhaps more important at this stage in the game...a full audit would turn up additional areas to focus on, if you get through with the above and would like to try a full audit, you can message me directly or visit our website to learn more.

All the Best,

Brian

P.S.
Find this helpful? Hit Solved!

Magnet Audit - Ecommerce Website Auditors
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13
I’m not paying for a app

0 Likes