i want to change my store currency

Highlighted
3 0 0

i want to change my store currency, i cannot change since i have made my first sales , but it was in trial basis made by me

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @artak159 

Your store will always have one base currency, which you can choose in your Shopify admin. You can easily change how it displays by adjusting your currency formatting.

When you set up your default currency, that would need to be linked to the same destination bank account. 

If your store needs to be converted into different currency countries, you can use the Best Currency Converter app.

I hope my recommendation can help you. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Cheers!

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
252 10 32

Hi @artak159 

I think using a currency converter app would be one of the best options out there.

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1769 111 320

Dear artak159,

Hope you are doing well.

You can use app like Auto Currency Switcher

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes