i want to remove Shopify business manager from my facebook page .

mjthaimarket
1 0 0

i want to remove Shopify business manager from my facebook page . please solve my problems .i tried to delete but i could not .

0 Likes
Moira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
85 17 18

Hey, @mjthaimarket!

This is Moira from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for posting, and a very warm welcome to the Community. I understand you are wanting to remove your Shopify Business Manager from your Facebook Page, I'll do my best to help you out today!

You mentioned that you tried to delete it yourself but it did not work, did you receive any errors? In order to remove a Business Manager, you need to ensure that you are an admin of the Business Manager account. I'd be happy to walk you through the steps below:

1) First, go to Facebook Business Manager > log in and select your account. Here, you’ll see the main dashboard with a list of pages and ad accounts associated with the Business Manager account as well as a summary of how they’re performing:

21-07-p5az7-546jq

Note: If you can’t see these options in the sidebar, it’s probably because you don’t have the full administrator’s rights. In this case, ask the person who created the Business Manager account to go to the Settings: People, and change your permissions from an Employee to an Admin.

2) Next, hover over “Business Settings” and click “Pages” to access a list of all pages that are added to the account.

3) Lastly, select a Facebook page you want to delete from Business Manager and click “Remove“:

21-07-47jzt-bn0le

From that moment, you will no longer be able to access your page through Business Manager, but you will still be able to administrate it normally on Facebook. However, this option might not be available if you have just one Facebook page attached. If you can’t remove the page, you’ll have to change the Primary Page first.

Here is a help guide from Facebook explaining how to remove a Facebook page from your Business Manager. If you run into any further issues with Facebook or Instagram, we have a fantastic community forum post here with steps on how to fix any current known issues for the Facebook channel.

If you find that going through the steps above makes no difference, it looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

TIP: I’d highly recommend looking into Facebook Blueprint where you can discover online learning courses, training programs, and certifications that can help you get the most out of Facebook marketing platforms.

If you have any questions please feel free to thread those below.

Cheers!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes