Hey there Melsa,
Hope you're doing well.
Congratulations on your store. I must say the design and your products look really beautiful. You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise and with a few tweaks and turns you'll be able to achieve your desired result in no time.
I have a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you.
1. Zoom out your Hero image - Your hero image is a little zoomed in that the product in the image is getting cut from the bottom which ruins the first look of the website. So I request you to zoom it out and add the picture again.
2. Collections - I noticed that you don't have a collections section on your website and since you have very different kinds of jewellery, I would advice you to make separate collections for separate types of jewellery like Rings, Earrings, etc. and display them separartly on your menu so that the visitor can directly go to their liked collection without seeing the entire catalog.
3. Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.
4. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top
5. Connect yourself all through social media like Twitter, Linkedin - these are the gems of e-commerce store advertising and marketing. Add their links to your footer.
6. Reviews on Product Page - Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started.
7. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. I would like to recommend you one of the best apps for the same purpose - Superbar
I hope my recommendations will be of help to you.
Please like and accept the solution if they helped.
Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. i like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you.
Do let me know if this is useful for you.
Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!