Hey @tgill434 , Here is the feedback for your store:-
1. Add a header menu. Add categories.
2. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.
3. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
4. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
5. You can display testimonials on the homepage and add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. Display reviews on the homepage.
6. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.
If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
I have few suggestions on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> You have less niche. Increase your niche, Then viewers have more chances to selecting and spending time on your website.
-> You can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer.
Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation.
They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
Hank here from Shopify.
Your store looks really great, it looks like you've put a lot of work into it and it shows!
As @AiTrillion pointed out, the main thing to work on here is your header menu. You could add in some more categories, but another thing I would recommend is having more information about yourself and your store, and how to strengthen your brand
Having an about us page is very beneficial to your store, and can tell more of a story about your business. Telling your story is important, and it will keep customers coming back to your brand. I see you already have some information in your footer about this, but moving it to your main menu, and putting more information in this, can prove to be very successful for your store. Here is an excellent guide about the power of an about us page. Another option you could use to build your store is having a blog. Blogs are a great way to keep your customers engaged and encourages them to come back to view more content and newer products. Here is an awesome resource for Blogs.
Something I would highly encourage you to do is, adding a favicon to your store. A favicon, or favorites icon, is a small square image or logo that appears next to a web address. Adding a favicon to your online store can really help strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
I hope this helps. Is there anything else you had in mind or thinking about regarding your store yourself?
All the best, Hank.