Have seen your store and it's amazing, very professional.
However, here are some of my suggestions for you:
- On your banner, I think you should have more than one navigation part.
- In the "Our Promise" section, I think you need to add a CTA button. And between this section and the next section need to have some space.
- It would be great if you can make the thumbnail Wax Melt Packs have the same size as others.
- After this "Featured Collection" section, there're quite many sections behind. I think you need to get rid of some sections.
My suggestion is that you can delete the customer favorite and Our Blog.
- Have seen your Instagram gallery. However, it's just a normal gallery, I think you can consider having a shoppable one.
Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one with ease.
Except for those things, I think everything is great.
Hope this helps!
Hi @gabrielle2626 !
Very stylish and organized store. You have done great job!
Consumers want more videos from brands. Furthermore, 46% of consumers act after watching a video advertisement. Add videos to your emails and social media pages. You can even embed video links into your blogs.
If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic. One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways. If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
Hello @gabrielle2626, your store looks great & professional. Here are some inputs from my side:
- Remove the scroll down bar, it doesn't look good.
- Increase the visibility of your search box- Instead of simply writing the search. Add a search bar with a search icon. Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find.
- On the collection page, while scrolling it's overlapping the header. You need to fix it and then after scrolling there's a lot of blank space.
Overall, your store looks great. Some eCommerce customer engagement tools that I will recommend you to add to make your store more engaging and interactive to engage the traffic coming to your store & increase the conversion rate are:-
- Add a loyalty reward program- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
- Display product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.
- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.
We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.