im getting traffic but no buys

Johnnymoore21
1 0 0

Hey guys heres a link to my store if anybody could give me suggestions on ways i could get first time purchases up that would be much appreciated. Im having alot of traffic but few orders.  https://meechiifootwear.com

0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
1922 37 235

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You don't have about us page? You can add about us page, it’s about the reader. Readers want to see what you can do for them for an entertaining show or a comfortable rental, you need to prove to them that you offer what they need.
-> I am unable to find refund policies on your website. Having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers, You can add it.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
398 33 125

Hello @Johnnymoore21,
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Move the menu (below the Home page banner) to above the banner(below logo) and make it available in the whole website.
2. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
4. Add business email id or address in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
5. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
6. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
7. A FAQ would be useful!
8. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add pages like About Us, Privacy Policy, social media icons, etc to the footer.
9. Add the section for email Newsletter from Home page to the footer so that it is common and available in the whole store.
10. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
11. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
12. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Gari
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hey @Johnnymoore21 

Welcome to Shopify! I can understand it's pretty frustrating to not be able to make a sale. Here are a couple of suggestions to help you figure out which changes might have the maximum impact on the conversions - 

• run analytics to see where you're getting maximum traffic from - which sources. Then see at which point in the store are they dropping off the most. That'll give you an idea about what should be improved in your store - is it the catalog or checkout page etc.
  • give your users a chat option in the store. Let them ask their questions there and then. Talking to them directly will really help you understand what their concerns are. 
  • be very clear about your shipping/return policies. Add them to the footer section preferably. 
  • design wise - make the top navigation bar fixed so that it's easy for people to move from one page to another. Your collections page has overwhelming large images. I think we can reduce the size there and make it easy for the shopper to pick between the categories.
  • you can look at adding some social proofing and urgency to the store by adding labels to your products. If you have a variety of labels you can help in nudging the shopper to make faster decisions while browsing. Shopify has some apps you can check for this purpose.

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes