inexpensive advertising for new store

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

I have a newly launched store with a handfull of sales in the first week.  Our ads have been from Facebook.  We only got one sale from that platform.  What are some inexpensive ways to get more shop views for a new store?  Look at our shop and let me know what suggestions you have  

envisionpieceofmind.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Envisionsafety,

General
  • Your store doesn't have a favicon. A favicon is a small, iconic image that represents your website. Favicons are most often found in the tab of your web browser. You can find information to how you can add here.
  • I couldn't find a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. These pages are important for all customers.
  • I didn't find any contact us page. A contact us page is too important because it seems you are open to being contacted. It helps visitors contact you easily.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
Homepage
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.
  • You should add an interesting title and call-to-action button to your hero image.
Product
  • I suggest adding a related product list, it helps to improve cross sales and the time spent on your store.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
192 5 40

Hi @Envisionsafety 

I saw your new store, congratulations. Wish you success!

1. Add some description to your products example below

https://envisionpieceofmind.com/collections/travel-safe/products/40-sets-of-fingerprint-app-control-...

How it is used? Any specs ? How does it work ? Can finger prints be resetted? etc

Same for below product which is a good product but how to use people should know that.

Credit Card Protector RFID Blocking NFC Signals Shield Secure

2. Use the top promo area in Shopify for - Veterans get a discount with every purchase. This you need to display on top on all pages.

3.  home page feature collections should be featured products are you are showing products not collections.

4. Above Featured products add " Featured Collections "

5. Home page - footer area - remove " i-wize Partner " as this will divert the traffic

6. In footer add email subscription form (as you have mentioned - Subscribe and get your savings.)

7. Create Contact page and on about page just mention about the company.

Further I guess you would Love to boost your website sales & conversion & I would Love to grow your sales

Industries served - Bikni, Swimwear & Lingerie, Computers, Audio, Electronics, Vegan Cosmetics & Skin Care Products

Results from Digital Ad Channels  - I have helped merchants achieve sales from $150 per month to $970+ per month in just 3 months

with correct ad setups and detailed manual optimization and strategies from time to time.

I would be happy to help and serve you too!

Thanks

Vinod

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1887 117 293

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to go for new design

3. Optimize your product landing page for Facebook ads

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Integrate your Instagram feed at home

6. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale

7. Add favicon

Need more tips? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 27 99

Hi @Envisionsafety 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

After looking I couldn't find a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

P.S. I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course, after reviewing a bunch of stores I noticed that there are a few tips that might help, and I created an email list to help with it.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

1 Like
Highlighted
Pathfinder
85 4 30

Hi @Envisionsafety

Sorry you got a bunch of spam replies : (.  The easiest way to start driving traffic to your store in the beginning (outside of ads) is to use instagram to find buyers in your niche.  Would check out any other vets posting about security related things and go from there. 

Good luck with your store - 

Best,

Entaice

Tired of having high traffic but no sales?
Learn how to increase your conversion rate with this Step by Step Guide
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hi , 

I have reviewed your store and first impression of store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly and eventually leads to sales.

1. Logo isn't professional enough, its an image so does favicon.
  2. I would love to see a Account login/signin system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.

3. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products, instead of individual products.

4. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

5. Add a better and clear description for your products.
  6. Also, You have around 240 products and  visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also your search page is bit off and empty https://envisionpieceofmind.com/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
    Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes