insite of my store

Solved
wayne2021
1 0 0

Hi

My name is Wayne and my website is www.asanasavasana.com and I was hoping someone could give me some insight on why I can't seem to get any sales. My store was up for 3 month now, I run ads on facebook and instagram but no sales.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Dear @wayne2021 

Congratulations on your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a review of your site:

• Hero banners slider need to improve and add CTA
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes

Hi @wayne2021, I'm from PageFly team

Congratulation on your new store and I have some feedback on your store. Hope it can help you somehow.

1. Consider using a sticky header for better navigation. You have a lot of products and collections, so on the menu bar, I can see there are so many options. A fixed menu bar will help visitors navigate to your collections easily when they scroll down your page; they don't have to scroll back to the top again.

2. On your first hero banner, consider adding a heading and CTA button. It's important to let people know immediately what your business is about in just 5 seconds. So you should add a more captivating heading and buttons to catch people's attention. A button is good for your marketing strategy and increases conversion rate, when people click on the button that links to your product pages or collection pages, for example, they can buy the products quickly.

vdfv.jpg

3. You should add more content to let people learn more about your shop. People love to be educated more before actually buying your products, so you can consider adding content on your homepage, add more CTA buttons to link to other pages to help visitors understand your business more.

We have a guide on how to build a high-converting Shopify homepage, you can check it out if you're interested.

jhk.jpg

4. You should use a size chart on your product page instead of using size chart images as variant images. I can see some of your products have size images, some don't, it's not consistent. So you can find a size chart app to display a size chart for people to click on and check the size for the product.

sfv.jpg

And that's all!! Those are my feedback

If you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

Hello @wayne2021, I hope you are doing well! here are some inputs from my side:

- Create a drop-down menu in the Men collection in the header too.

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- While clicking on the women on the header, instead of showing limited products you should display categories on the collections page. 

- Add a section of trending, new, recently viewed products on the home page. Give product recommendations by personalizing the customer's shopping experience.

- Add customer engagement features that will help you to engage and entice visitors coming to your store. 

• You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.
  • Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
  • Send price drop alerts and back in stock alerts to bring back customers to your store and make them complete the purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you need help setting up the features, I will be happy to help!

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Hey @wayne2021,

Congratulations on launching your store and sorry to hear you aren't seeing sales yet. 

As you likely already know, clothing is a very saturated niche. There are already large, well-known companies offering yoga clothing. When a person is searching for this type of product in Google, these big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

A person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who makes these locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. I'd recommend thinking on how you can set yourself apart in the market. 

Another thing you can do is put a currently trending product in your store. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover how to find them and a more in depth look it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
0 Likes