Pathfinder
260 4 7

would like over all feedback www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
156 3 24

Hi,

Looking good! Just a few points to check out.

• On your homepage, change your titles from "Men T-Shirts" to Men's to be consistent with the rest of your site. Same with women.

Capture1.PNG

• On your FAQ page, you only mention shipping. Try and more directly, and simply, address the shipping issue while best linking it to your "Refund Policy", which seems to also resolve this issue. As is, the two (FAQ and Return Policy) seem to send slightly conflicting messages due to how they are presented.

• Some of your product descriptions do not match your product pictures (see pic below - no model in pic, just the shirt). You should also include multiple angles of each product so that people can better understand how it might look when worn or seen from different angles. With that in mind, great job on the size chart and general information included.

Capture.PNG

You should also consider optimizing your site since it can be a challenge to catch every detail at a glance. This is particularly true for websites with lots of details to consider. So, using a free Store Checkup Tool like the one from AdScale might be of help. It will give you a report on how ready your site is to advertise and deliver you actionable fixes if need be.

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me.

Hope I've been of help!

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1687 105 365

Hi TheStripesInMe,

Your site is great. So many items related to fitness apparel.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. You can add favicon on the website, it’s simple and add uniqueness to the site as well.
  2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page
  3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase.
  4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together
  5. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search
  6. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value
  7. Have Unisex as a type of collection as well.
  8. Add an email address, if not a phone number, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
  9. Lastly, I can see that you are using default search for Shopify which is pretty basic considering that it shows empty result page even for simple search queries, for eg.https://www.thestripesinme.com/search?q=yellow+t-shirt. Improving your search experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors. Try using different search solution such as Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Also its free for upto 100 products. 

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes