just joined Shopify community, need feedback to improve my new store

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi dear all Shopify Community,

i just Joined with Shopify about weeks ago,still need work to improve my store.Kindly your give a feedback on https://gaqizhastore.com . thank you for your time to check out the the store.

kindly 

Stevennero

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1709 26 185

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's looking good and you can increase your niche. I observed few things on your store
Header part of your website is covers half of the page due to this your banner scroll down, User may not scroll down the page to view your banner images and simultaneously CTA also get highlights.
You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
And I am unable to find your website social media links, I suggest you can add your store's social media links under social media icons. And you have to create your store blog, Your blog gives you the chance to make applicable substance for your clients. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive activity back to your site.
You can Implement Testimonials, Testimonials are key to building trust online, especially if you’re selling a product or service. When you have a happy customer or reader, consider asking them to give you a testimonial. Then feature a few of them prominently on your sales page. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
177 17 20

Hey there @stevennero!

Ryder here from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I took a look at your store, and would be happy to offer my suggestions.

I see that you're selling a wide range of products. Many merchants will find that choosing a specific niche proves to be more effective for their business, as opposed to a general store. The reason for this is if you're selling too wide of a range of products, it'll be harder to determine who your target market is and thus target to them appropriately. Identifying who your target market as specific as possible is key for marketing. If you're selling clothing for men, women, and children, and phone accessories, and other random products (under Partner Products) - who are you targeting? Men, women, parents, and phone users, as well as a number of other groups of people. If you focus on one niche, for example women's clothing, then you have a much simpler and clearer market target: women interested in fashion. Targeting this group will be easier than targeting everyone.

Before customers decide to complete a purchase, they'll often want to learn more about a business. This is where the About Us page comes into play. The About Us page is important to build trust and sell your brand to the visitor. Here you'll explain who you are, why you are, what you sell, and what your mission is. What problem are you solving with your business? Why should a customer buy one of your products rather than products from a similar store? What unique value proposition do you offer? I recommend taking advantage of our How to Write an About Us guide to help you write one up!

After you've niche'd down your product options, I'd recommend displaying less products on your Home Page. With too many products, it's easy for a visitor to scroll through rather than to purposefully browse for a product to purchase. If you were to decide to stick with women's clothing, for example, you could display a "Best selling" or "Featured" collection, or a couple of featured products on the Home Page. You'd also then be able to display a drop down menu of the other collections you offer under a Shop menu item in your main menu. I also recommend including the Contact and About Us pages to be included in your main menu for ease of access. You want to ensure the user experience is as simple as possible for your visitors!

Your product images, titles, and descriptions look like they were directly imported from dropshipping suppliers. This can waver trust in your visitors, impacting their willingness to purchase a product from you store. The best way to build trust is to take your own product photos and write your own product descriptions and titles. A lot of the product titles you currently have are long and complicated - leaving a title to something as simple as "Dress" will remove unnecessary word clutter.

I also noticed that you might have an ad/traffic app, as I saw a pop-up for a blender. I recommend removing this app, as it directs your visitor's attention away from your website and the products you're selling - especially since the products that are being advertised aren't related to the products your business is selling. 

Once you've made the necessary changes, you'll want to focus on marketing. A good initial goal to have is 1000 visitors in the last 30 days. Remember, this is only effective if you're targeting purposefully to users that fit your target market. Have you already developed a marketing plan

There's quite a bit of information here, so please let me know if you have any other questions!

Cheers. 

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello Appfreaker_com

Thank you for your detailed feedback for my store.I will start working to solve what you have suggested.yes i have noticed that still a lot of things to learn cause i really new in shopify.really appreciate that comment.

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Ryder,

you are right because till now i am still confused which group of people i going to point. Right away i am going to rebuild my store with one niche only.

thank you very much for your best suggestion.

thanks

stevennero

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1709 26 185

It's my pleasure:)

Thanks you...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes