Howdy everyone! Hope everyone is safe and healthy.
I recently created a new store in this week that I have been running ads for 1 product.
I would love if i could get some advice on what changes I could make to the store to boast my conversions!
Hi @spenciaga ,
I just had a look at your website. Below are some of my thoughts:
Homepage: You need a strong call to action on homepage to gain people’s attention and to convince them to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales. The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Use interesting taglines on banner images to captivate user attention.
Sticky Header: To give a better navigation experience to the user you can create sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. Also, reduce the header height, it should be less.
Shipping charges: Shipping charges should be stated somewhere and a free shipping above certain value can be added.
About Us Page: It would be nice if you create a page about us in the footer or it can be displayed at the top right portion of the header.
Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating.
Social Media: Integrating social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users.
Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.
I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Hey Premium Baby G,
You are missing the "Login account" feature which can increase customer retention and the number of visits as well. Hence, they are very much essential for better ecommerce purposes. Also, take care of the below-mentioned basic guidelines for better store outlook and performance.
Looking forward to see a better store conversion rate next time.
Congratulation for your store.
We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
1. Improve your logo and UX in terms of design and easy navigation
2. Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing. Example of Good Header
3. Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales. There are legal policy pages which are missing in the footer that must be included for authenticity and security purpose.
4. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc. Example of Good Collection Page
5. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page
6. Create silo structure menu
7. Do google shopping ads and email marketing
8. Header and Footer Area need to Improve
9. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
10. Add Banner with CTA in Slider at Homepage
11. Do some SEO for your store
12. Index your all products in Google
13. Add blog section and update it regularly
If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
First off, I love the products on your site. I am sure every mom would appreciate the little tools that you have to make life easier. So the very first essential to start selling is solving someones problem, and you totally have that.
Here are a couple of things that I would reconsider on your site:
1) The pricing
I found a similar baby carrying backpack on Amazon that retails twice more affordable than the one that you have. And most likely, a lot of your potential customers will do the same. They will compare prices. Clearly, if they find something cheaper with no significant difference in the quality, they will lean towards that. I recommend reconsidering the pricing policy and if it is the lowest you can go with the price, then tell your customers for what the are pay the over price.
2) The product page design
Since the baby backpacks differ not only by color but by design as well, I recommend making a few products instead of dozen variants of one product.
Add a space between the page body and footer menu and place a review widget there.
Play around with product description, use more common words and shorter sentences.
3) The homepage
Add more pages on your site and link them on a navi on header menu
Add more CTA there
Add ToS pages
4) Overall site
Add a favicon
Create a simple but unique logo
Work more on the functionality of the app and make it more user-friendly. For that, you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave. We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available also, we are offering a discounted price.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
According to my experience with dropshipping business.
There is no need to hire a content Writter for writing description of products.Because its going to cost too much money.
Instead of that you can use Descrii app.its very easy to use.The description generated by it are to the point,very effective and High with SEO keywords to increase traffic and sales.
I myself using this app and very happy with their service.
Hope i answered your question.