Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.
1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop
2. Design can be more better and organized
3. Optimize your each product landing page
4. Optimize your store for SEO
5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
6. Add blog section
There are other areas you need to work
Need more experts tips? Please find experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Hi @bougabeauty ,
Great Job on starting your first website. The design is okay, but it could be a little bit more organized. I was able to see the following areas that could be fixed in regards to this aspect:
1. On the collection page, you have the "color, price, and brand" sidebar with no selection (they are empty). I recommend removing them or adding tags to the products in order to populate this sidebar.
2. The product pages currently have the "size, shipping, and review" tabs empty - no information shows when clicked (for both desktop and mobile versions). I recommend adding the shipping info (delivery time, etc) to this product tab as this makes it easier for the customer to purchase without having to look at the footer links. Now regarding the size tab being empty, you would need to customize your product pages if it does not apply on beauty products and only applies to clothing.
3. While in the product pages I looked around and did not see what payment types were accepted. I did see the Paypal express checkout button - good job on this but the accepted payment types (icons) could also be shown on the product pages.
Also, on your about us page you go by a different name than your store's name - this might mislead a customer. If you have a doing business as name then you should still make a reference to the store's name in the about us section.
There are other areas that might need to be touched up, but having sections/tabs that are empty could indicate to the customer that the store is not finished and/or might not trust to purchase from.
Good luck on your store and wish you the best!