looking for any feedback on for my new store detourgel-pignx

Solved
detourgel-pignx
Tourist
12 0 2

this is my link detourgel-pignx.myshopify.com        Pls check my store and send feedback on how to improve it

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Detourgel-pignx,

Congrats on your soon to open shop!

Unfortunately I can't see anything as it is password protected.

I'd be happy to throw a feedback or two once that is handled.

Regards,
Jasper
Mokool Support Superhero

Download our Notifications app for FREE to help store owners through Covid-19 - Notifications By Mokool
0 Likes

Hello @detourgel-pignx ,

This is kevin from Droppersstop , Are you looking for some honest feedback on your store? I'd really love to have a look at your store and also want check the work you have done! But unfortunately it's asking for password to check your store. 

Thanks,

Kevin,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
detourgel-pignx
Tourist
12 0 2
aiskir is the password, pls do check my store and send honest feedback
Thanks
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @detourgel-pignx ,

I just had a look at your store, there are few suggestions from my side, hope that helps you

• In the home page, the banner images are not clear they are bit blurry and also not that attractive, please try to modify the banner images so that your site looks good.
  • I have also noticed that there is no about us and contact us sections in your footer, please try to add them in the footer so that customers will get to know more about your company.
  • Also please try to add SEO friendly titles for your products so that it will be very helpful in marketing your products.
  • I have also noticed that there are no trust badges at the checkout page, adding trust badges makes the customers know that your site is safe to shop and their personal information will be secured and also they are safe at checkout.

Hope our feedback helps you,

Regards,

Kevin,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
detourgel-pignx
Tourist
12 0 2
pw: aiskir    pls do chec my and send honest feedback thanks
0 Likes
detourgel-pignx
Tourist
12 0 2

aiskir is the password, pls do check my store and send honest feedback
Thanks

0 Likes