looking for feed back on my store

Highlighted
5 0 0

hello community please take a look on my new store and your views please and ideas are needed link here👉

👉https://yogburd.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @cranmer 

Your website is password protected. Would you be able to share the password please ? 

If you reach out to me I'd more than happy to do a very detailed review for you HERE or https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/contact-clayton

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Hey @Clayton bates good job....
tho there's no password now on my store pliz take a review .regardz
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Yogburd,

The store looks quite plane and needs some amendments mentioned below to give it a fresh look. Following changes need to be made:

1. The logo is quite unclear ie the text it is holding is quite small as compared to the pictorial part.
  2. Offer some seasonal discounts to attract customer attention.
  3. Add a detailed product description along with the images which you have added.
  4. Add customer testimonials to the homepage for winning customer trust.
  5. Add some social links for better connectivity.
  6. Add customer reviews below each product for better customer engagement.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store flourishes even more in the coming days.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
5 0 0
Hello neha thanks for your good feedback on yogburd store made changes as you told now it looks better. @yogburd.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

My pleasure!Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes