looking for feedback on my first store.

Mehul
Tourist
12 0 1

Hey, everyone. I'm looking for feedback on my new store "BluesJunkies". This is my first store, and I need help to review my entire store. Can anyone up? Just comment, I will give you my store link. I need to live my store before Christmas, So if possible tell me today, what is missing and what should I add in my store and I will appreciate your help.

Thank You.

Specifics:

Does the site look good? 

Is there anything that you would change on the site? 

Is there something on the site that would keep you from buying anything on it? 
Is there something important missing on the site?

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Bluesjunkies,

1. The logo is quite plain, needs improvement. Kindly improve its color combination and font style.
  2. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  3. Customer testimonials should be added to encourage brand promotion.
  4. Customer reviews should be added to improve customer choice.
  5. Add blogs to educate customers better.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store looks much better in the days to come and receives a lot of appreciation and success.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
sammyatklarna
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi @Mehul 

Congrats on your new store, it think it looks great! I really like the burrito blanket, that is so cool!! How have sales been going since the holiday season has ended? I talk to many merchants who struggle with increasing conversions and increasing average order value. Offering alternative payment options is a great way to increase these and I happen to work for Klarna that offers buy now, pay later type options. Our merchants are seeing increased conversions of 44% after implementing our installment option on their website.  It gives consumers the flexibility to spread out their payments over time with no interest and we also pay you upfront and take on all the risks of any chargebacks. There is also no setup, annual or monthly fee to get started as well and it integrates nicely with Shopify. We can also help with brand awareness and can feature you on our shop directory as well as other social media channels. Here is a little more information and how to get started. 

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this is helpful!

Samantha

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2422 141 439

Hello @Mehul , you have a great store.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

- You can add a countdown timer which will help you to increase the curiosity amongst the customers to purchase a product

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes