looking for feedback on my new store, Reign Apparel

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi everyone

I am looking for feedback on my new store https://reignapparell.com/ . ive run a few adds on facebook  and instagram but no luck.  When the add is running i get a-lot of likes on my facebook and instagram page but no sales.

i should also mention i am new to shopify and running adds on facebook, still trying to get my head around Facebook Ads Manager. I've also attached a screenshot of an engagement add i am currently running. 

Any feedback is welcome. 

thanks 

Munya 

Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 5.36.43 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Reignapparell,

Visitors are coming which surely means that they are interested in your store. However, you need to improve certain aspects of your store which are mentioned below:

1. The logo is missing on the homepage while  it appears on the other pages of the store,
  2. Adding more social links will add to the customer association. 
  3. The Footer links should be placed vertically for better alignment.
  4. The footer space is somehow large, Kindly fill it with Instagram images.
  5. The price of the products should be mentioned below them for easy access.
  6. All discounted items should be added in the seperate sales section.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

Hope your store receives ample sales very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

I observed few things on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> Increase Niche.
-> Add blog.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer.
Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation.
They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can add product reviews, Simply it helps to increases sales by giving consumers the information they need to make the decision to purchase a product or service from a business.
-> You can regularly promote your products through social media pages. And increase your followers and you can convert those to customers.

You can expand your items through our outsourcing application "Appfreaker Supply" . Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store.
Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
Highlighted

Cancel All Paid Marketing ASAP 

Hi Munya 

Just going to be honest here. Your product pages aren't good enough to convert visitors into sales. You need to do a lot of work here. Sure you might get the odd sale here or there but I'm just saying this so you don't waste money. 

Some good suggestions above. Hopefully you can work on your website and start getting sales sooner rather than later. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

Highlighted

Hi @Munya,

There are some severe problems with your design that I think are harming your site UX:

1. Above the fold area:

This area is where visitors form an idea about what you offer. All I can see is a couple of blurry images without any explanation. Is this store selling men cloth or women's cloth? Casual or formal, streetwear or sport wear? I don't know what to expect in this store when looking at this.

I suggest you:

- Use high-quality images. 

- Explain in a few words what this store is CURRENTLY selling. 

- It's a good idea to feature hot product(s) or discounted products in this area. If that's the case, you can explain shortly the discount rate.

12:18-02.png

2. Product List without any product information

12:18-03.png

Product List is where people scan and compare the list items to make quick decisions about which product to view further. But I cannot see any product information unless I hover over the items. 

I suggest you add at least the basic information: Product Title, Price. Customers reviews if any. 

Also, I suggest you display the product by collections. Seeing men and women, sporty jackets and pink crop-top in the same list really confused me.

3. ONLY use real social proof.

12:18-04.png

This noti is too frequent and does not seem to be real orders.

----

If possible, I also suggest you replace the hover effect by secondary product images (so that people can view more details of the product when they hover).

Hope this can somehow help.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday