Hey Madame Jeune,
"Name perfectly synchronizes with the store look". What a class and maintenance you have carried out! This seems to be a true symbol of professionalism. Just need a minor brush up. Look into the below-listed pointers for the same.
Great work, Keep it up!
I've taken a look at your store. It's looking awesome! Appreciated the effort! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate:
1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Add detailed product description in product pages.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. Social media links are added twice in the footer (under Stay Connected and Newsletter). Add it only once.
7. Product titles are looking too long. Add more specific product titles in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title unique and more specific.
8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
9. Add filters in collection pages to helps your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 19 results indexed by Google. But your website has 193+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Since you are targeting customers worldwide and shipping your products globally. You may potential use geo targeting strategies to actively engage with your customers, and increase conversion rate.
For example, you could post location-specific info relating to your customers on your homepage. For example, displaying your "free world wide shipping on orders of $50 or more" on the top of your page as your store promotion, but customise the text "world wide" to the place where your visitor is located. For example, if your visitor is from San Fransisco, California, or from Chicago, Illinois. The text can be auto displayed as "free shipping to San Fransisco, CA on orders of $50 or more", or "free shipping to Chicago, IL on orders of $50 or more". In this way, it could better target and engage with every single customers visiting your store.
For the "Our top Pick" product list section, you could also display items that mostly related to your customers based on their locations, for example, displaying beach, patio products to your Californian customers, display fashion and accessories to your NYC customers etc.
You may potentially use Geo Content tool to alter almost any content on your webpage and dynamically display location-specific content to individual customers according to their locations. The tool can detect your visitors' geolocations, like country, state, and city by IP and auto display the customised location-specific content. With the inbuilt HTML editor, you can set up rules, and alter almost content as location specific, like banners, headlines, images, texts, products etc, and highly engage with customers at individual level.
If you are interested about geo targeting strategies, you can look at the post: 3 tips on how to build consumer relationships with a geotargeting platform
Hope it helps!