looking for feedback on my store i just updated

Highlighted
1 0 0

http://dsizer-mfg.myshopify.com    all feedback is appreciated

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @dsizer89,

When I land on your website, your title shows up as "Sock King" and the description is "Mens Socks High Quality.."

sock-king-meta.png

However, your products are electronics:

screencapture-dsizer-mfg-myshopify-2020-10-21-12_10_36 (1).png

I'm sharing a link to a video we made where we show you how to edit your store title and description and how to do your SEO properly so that you reach your intended audience. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions, we don't want that for you so definitely check out our video:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @dsizer89,

This is PageFly. We have some feedback on your website and we hope that it can help you a little bit.

1. Consider removing your vertical menu when you already have the menu bar on the homepage. Your vertical menu looks great and easy to navigate, but it is suitable when you have a wide range of products and need to organize them neatly. 

abc.jpg

2. Change the heading photo to a bigger one and add text overlay and CTA buttons for marketing purposes. When I landed on your homepage, I didn't know what you are selling because the banner photo is small and it doesn't have a clear message. So, you can think about having some adjustments for a more high-converting page.

3. Consider having a sticky navigation bar. Having a fixed menu bar when people scrolling down your homepage is great because they can easily navigate to other pages.

sticky header.jpg

4. Move your collection under the banner photo on the homepage to let people know immediately what your business is all about, the range of products that you can offer them.

colll.jpg

5. You should add "Shipping and Return Policy" in the Footer. This is important because people always want to know about the return and shipping conditions before making a final decision. So, having a clear menu on the footer can help them easily find and click on it to read about the policies.

footer.jpg

6. I check one of your product pages and it has a redundant code under the review section. So you could consider removing it.

coddeeeeee.png

These are our feedback, we hope you find it helpful. A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

Also, we just have a new manual on how to use page builder app like PageFly to have a high converting website on Holiday Season, you can read it if you're interested.

If you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
399 42 134

Hi @dsizer89

Have seen your store and have some suggestions for you: 

- At first, there are some problems that you can see in this picture:

+ Logo needs to have your store name 

+ The banner needs to have meaning and the CTA button

+ The section that I count number 3: it needs the title or something that shows the meaning of the section. For now, it doesn't describe anything.  

ConveyLego0612_0-1603342116130.png

- Add Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1603342501257.png

- There is a small problem in your texts here. Also, add the CTA button here. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1603342576725.png

- On your product pages, you need some parts:

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ Detailed description

+ The Quantity section 

- You can consider having live chat support to improve your customer service. WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your customers. 

App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
753 17 209

Hi @dsizer89 !

I recommend changing the theme of the store - try to choose the theme https://themeforest.net/item/avone-multipurpose-shopify-theme/24276567.

Add clear CTAs - clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

Add a favicon

Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @dsizer89, I hope you are doing good! Here are some suggestions that you can take into consideration:-

1. The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-New arrivals, Bestsellers

-Testimonials

- Newsletter sign up box

-Instagram Feed

2. Design home page and inner pages for better engagement as per the below points.

- Set up Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Set up Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.

- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

- Set up a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

To implement these customer engagement tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation