looking for feedback on my store

4 0 0

Hi, was just wondering if someone could possibly review my store to make sure i am going in the right direction in terms of the layout, products, and product descriptions. the link is exoletsport.com . thanks heaps!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1933 321 406

Hi @CamT 

Your store looking good at the moment but few point that improve your store and help on sale.

Home Page:

1. Make logo smaller and remove extra white space.
2. Change header color then page color so it look better.
3. Make header sticky on page scroll so user can use when at bottom too.
4. Remove extra space from section
5. Add extra image, image with text, testimonial etc section on home page.
6. Add blog section with slider on home page for good impression.
7. remove power by shopify from footer.

Collection page:
2. Use background banner or text on collection page.
3. Add infinite scrolling on collection page so use can see all product on scrolling same time.
4. Change image on hover that make best impression on user.
5. Possible to add direct add to cart from home page with no page load so user can buy direct from home page.

Product page:
3. If you have variants then Change image on variants selection so user can see related image.
4. Show timer, user online view number etc text on page.
6. Add image slider.

Best regard,

Jasoliya

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
1 Like
4 0 0

thanks heaps! will do these things

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1696 25 181

Hello,

I had look into your website. It's looking cool.

-> I see one of your item in view page. There is no description, You can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> You can add more than one gallery images in product page.
-> I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
-> I am unable to find the trust badges on your store, Trust badge checks to visitors that a site is allowable. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> And you can increase your products on some of categories.

You can use Appfreaker Supply app to import more products from Appfreaker to your store. And you can ship imported products with your store brand and labels also. You can check this video https://www.youtube.com/embed/RCt76fLvo04.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes

Hi @CamT 

At the moment your website looks like it only cares about selling products. Add some value to the visitors. The fitness niche is super competitive and at the moment what makes you stand out from everyone else ? 

Overall you have done good job just work on adding some value to the visitors. Ways to do that is with blogs and your story page. I'd focus on articles that can really help someone reading them. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
435 19 50

Hey @CamT 

It's password protected.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes