looking for feedback on my store.

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Hello everyone, 

i wanted a feed back for my shop as i am getting some add to carts and checkout initiateds but can not seem to get atleast 1 sale, i would love it if you guys could give me some tips to improve my store in order for customers to trust us that they will get their items from shipping, thank you.

here is my shopify store website: https://hershaystore.com/ 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @gghhoosstt123 

Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. i like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. Add the Contact us and About Us links even in the footer section. That makes those sections easily accessible from anywhere. 
  2. The chat option and the contact us option in the bottom right corner of your website overlap a bit. This makes it difficult for the shopper to reach out to you. An idea would be that you place both the buttons in each of the bottom corners - 1 on bottom left, other on bottom right. 
  3. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
  4. It's also a good idea to drop an email to your shoppers who abandon their carts or have not returned to your store in a while.
  5. If your shoppers are browsing and then leaving the store, you can have a pop up dialog box right before they leave - this could be to indicate an offer they could unlock or a coupon code they could use to get additional discount. 
  6. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added one below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.

1251A7DE-10C4-4741-9CC1-2A6801516233_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like