looking for feedback on my webshop!

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi all,

Hope you are doing well. I launched my webshop from Shopify. Would like to receive some feedback!

https://www.dolpierre.nl

Highly appreciated and many thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,
Orcun

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store. You can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
Increase your collections. Otherwise good work you have done on your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Dolpierre,

The search landing page is disabled. Apart from that, The central banner needs to be shifted downwards in order to leave some space for the logo at the header top. It should be full width to avoid the unwanted white space on both sides. Other essential observations for store improvement are as follows:

1. The dark brown template highlighting discount code should be placed at the header top instead for ease of customer notice and attention.
  2. The logo is visible on all other pages except the homepage.
  3. Apart from the dropdown, the login should also be placed beside the search bar and cart for a more systematic header view.
  4. All footer links should be placed vertically for better alignment and orientation.
  5. Footer links should be placed to the left, while, the newsletter to the right and the social links should be placed below both of them.
  6. Favicon is missing, which is quite crucial for site identification.
  7. Logo can be made a little more better by using different font styles and adding some graphics to it.
  8. Bestsellers should be added for knowing site peculiarity.
  9. Reviews need to be added below each product for improving customer choice.
  10. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  11. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the store modification helps you achieve a lot more in the days to come.

Neha :) 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Amazing feedback, currently busy with implementing it. Thank you so much! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

My Pleasure! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @Dolpierre,

You have a great store. Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It's a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes