looking for feedback www.sawyr.ca

SawyrStore
3 0 1

hey everyone, me and my wife started up our store recently, just wondering what feedback you have and how I can start collecting sales   im having a hard time collecting a following on social media 

www.sawyr.ca

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 328

Hey @SawyrStore,

Congratulations to the both of you on launching your store! I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions.

Your homepage as a whole needs some work. The main thing that I notice is that I don't see your products until the bottom of the page. 

screencapture-sawyr-ca-2021-03-17-10_25_38.png 

That main banner area is prime real estate for selling. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product,  a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

Before I move on, your links in your banner - Men's Clothing, Ladies, Hats - these links should lead directly to those products when clicked. Right now, they change the slider image and then you have to click "Shop Now" to see the collections. It's very confusing and most customer's are going to think it changes the banner image only. 

For the rest of your homepage setup, here is a video we did on how to lay everything out for conversions:

I would recommend having a logo done up and brand colors established, this way your website can match and it will give you brand identity. Once you have a logo, make sure to upload a Favicon:

As for building a social following, I see you are on Instagram. I can't tell if you are on TikTok or not (you have a code for TIKTOK10) but anyhow, if you aren't already, I recommend getting on TikTok. A great way to build your brand is to do content marketing - creating helpful or entertaining content that people within your niche will love. The reason I recommend doing this on TikTok is because TikTok is a newer platform, you are going to grow so much faster on there than you would Instagram or Facebook. Additionally, on TikTok - you can link it to your IG account and automatically share your TikToks to IG as well (kill two birds with one stone).

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @SawyrStore, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Change the layout of the product page. Display the product image at the left and other details on the right side and not at the bottom.

- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate. 

- Add a footer menu.

- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
SawyrStore
3 0 1

I changed my whole layout and am going to post again.  thank you

0 Likes