looking for feedback

https://richmathis.com/

thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
316 35 104

Hi @richardmathis

Have seen your store and see you're providing people with fitness service, right? 

So I have some advice for you:

- At first, the most important problem is your font. I think the san-serif font is much better. It will bring an energetic and young vibe to your customers. 

- On your homepage, share your own story and why you start this business. 

- Some photos in this section have bad quality. It would be great if you can make it smaller or have better quality photos

ConveyLego0612_0-1601084597983.png

- If you have many real-life images related to your service, try to post them on Instagram and create an Instagram Gallery on your homepage. I think it is a good way to show more content about your service. 

Check it out if you want to make one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It's free, so just take a shot. 

- Your footer is too simple, you need to have more information to increase social proof. And the location needs to be moved up. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1601085283548.png

- The testimonials and progress page has many problems, especially photos. 

Here is my view and hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1831 116 280

Dear @richardmathis 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

richmatspeed.png

• Improve logo and add favicon
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Optimize your footer with social links and policy documents
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Do some ON PAGE SEO
  • Add quality images
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes