looking for feedback

Solved
theluloproject
1 0 0

www.theluloproject.com 

attracking little traffic but not converting into sales. 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @theluloproject, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Add a section of trending, new, recently viewed products on the homepage or you can install AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add an attractive discount popup & give them rewards.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2812 176 472

Dear @theluloproject 

Congratulations on your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 10-20

theulspeed.png

• Add Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Optimize space and restructure the links at footer
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add Testimonials at the homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 329

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @theluloproject,

Congratulations on launching your store.

I would recommend working on the way you have your store organized. As a first time visitor, I'm having a hard time finding my way around. Under Shop you have Comfort Wear > Athleisure and Upcycling. When I click on upcycling, I see headbands, scrunchies, masks, scarfs and socks. I would either be displaying links for each of these types of items or putting them under a broader title such as "Accessories".

lulosd.png

Under "New In" you have "Garden Toger", "Crowned Panther" and "Ostrich Fever". When a person only seeing text links, they have no inclination as to what these things are. I would suggest instead that "New In" is a clickable link which leads to a page with 4 large images with your titles and a featured picture for each.

With your Collab link, it isn't clickable but you have a dropdown with only one item which is Materia - Jewellery.

Overall, I think the navigation needs some work. You want it to be very easy for the visitor to find what they are looking for, with as little clicks as possible.

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience.
A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. For example, you have The “Hug-me” dress which is a lovely name but you have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook