looking for feedback

https://richmathis.com/

thanks in advance

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
544 50 200

Hi @richardmathis

Have seen your store and see you're providing people with fitness service, right? 

So I have some advice for you:

- At first, the most important problem is your font. I think the san-serif font is much better. It will bring an energetic and young vibe to your customers. 

- On your homepage, share your own story and why you start this business. 

- Some photos in this section have bad quality. It would be great if you can make it smaller or have better quality photos

ConveyLego0612_0-1601084597983.png

- If you have many real-life images related to your service, try to post them on Instagram and create an Instagram Gallery on your homepage. I think it is a good way to show more content about your service. 

Check it out if you want to make one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It's free, so just take a shot. 

- Your footer is too simple, you need to have more information to increase social proof. And the location needs to be moved up. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1601085283548.png

- The testimonials and progress page has many problems, especially photos. 

Here is my view and hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2807 176 470

Dear @richardmathis 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

richmatspeed.png

• Improve logo and add favicon
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Optimize your footer with social links and policy documents
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Do some ON PAGE SEO
  • Add quality images
0 Likes