Have seen your store and see you're providing people with fitness service, right?
So I have some advice for you:
- At first, the most important problem is your font. I think the san-serif font is much better. It will bring an energetic and young vibe to your customers.
- On your homepage, share your own story and why you start this business.
- Some photos in this section have bad quality. It would be great if you can make it smaller or have better quality photos
- If you have many real-life images related to your service, try to post them on Instagram and create an Instagram Gallery on your homepage. I think it is a good way to show more content about your service.
Check it out if you want to make one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It's free, so just take a shot.
- Your footer is too simple, you need to have more information to increase social proof. And the location needs to be moved up.
- The testimonials and progress page has many problems, especially photos.
Here is my view and hope this helps!
Congratulations for your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site: