looking for precise feedback

Excursionist
203 0 5

looking for exact feeback striahgt forward too the point. i'am not getting enough response on here. www.thestripesinme.com thank u shopify.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
452 19 52

Your store looks really good and cool. I think you have done most of the things right, With a little patience and some tips, you can reach a good amount of sales. Here are some of the feedback that you can implement on the site easily.

• Why don't you try using Exit-intent pop-up- A good exit-intent pop-up helps to reduce retention rate and Abandon carts.
  • Your prospect's attention span is short, so you have to be quick on the ball. You have got 3-5 secs to grab the attention of your visitors by clearly stating what you sell. Adding a carousel with your features products can help you to achieve that.

There you go! Just follow these small tips and tricks and build an online empire of your own. With a pinch of engagement, your sales can skyrocket. I have some other "must-have" suggestions for your store. Before that, I need to know what are your engagement strategies for new visitor engagement. I mean how do you convert your new visitor to a customer?

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes

Dear TheStripesInMe,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. You have missed lots of features in Product page (https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/product-page)

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
6. Add blog section

There are other areas you need to work

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I don't think the average person is going to know what "the stripes in me" means.  Explaining that and also having other taekwondo designs for both men and women would create more interest maybe?

I think you should offer free shipping if you can, or at least free shipping over $45.  It's nearly impossible to get free shipping in your store unless you buy three or more products which feels sort of scammy.

Your About Us page is unprofessional looking.  The text is all smushed together and the photo of your belts looks like it's an after-thought. 

Explaining taekwondo in your main menu might be a good idea.

Your youth section is connected to your men's section.

Having a Gmail for your email doesn't look very professional so if you can afford to use a business email that would look more trustworthy.

I hope this helps and it isn't too much.  I'm still not even open as an owner yet but as a shopper and buyer these are the things that stood out the most.

0 Likes

You are not getting tons of feedback anymore because you just keep spamming the forums asking for feedback on regular basis. I don't know about anyone else but I just skip over your feedback requests because I gave you a couple reviews back in Feb or March and just see you coming back and asking for more and more feedback. Maybe it's time you hire someone and pay for help. There is only so much free help you can ask for.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
203 0 5
Spam is irrelevant I should be able to ask questions that’s what it is for.
During school I asked tons of questions so that mean they going to kick me
out of school?
0 Likes

Spam is not irrelevant. That is the whole point. Asking for feedback almost every month because you don't like the feedback you are getting is not going to help your store. You can ask all the questions you want, just don't expect people to keep on helping you for free when you have not taken all the feedback you have gotten in the past. If you are serious about your store and making it work then be prepared to step up and pay for help too. 

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes