Hi, ive recently launched a website called https://www.curve-correct.com/ we are selling back stretchers and since we have started testing creatives 3 days ago our site has had alot of traffic, and each ad creative has had between 20 - 25 initiated checkouts however not 1 single purchase. We have checked our checkout process and this seems to be fine aswell as the landing page. If anyone could give our site a visit and perhaps give their opinion that would be great, thankyou!
Solved! Go to the solution
Hope the following suggestions will help you
This is an accepted solution.
Congratulations on launching your store!
First, well done on your store, you've got the right idea doing a 1 product store! I've taken a look around and I have a few suggestions for you.
This banner area is prime real estate for selling. You've got a nice photo there which is great, I'd just recommend working on your text. One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. Your first line of text reads "Welcome to curve correct, your back pain relief". I'd remove the "Welcome to curve correct", you want to keep it concise and impactful - what problem do they have and how do you solve it?
Next, you mentioned that people are getting to checkout and then not continuing to payment. There are multiple facets to this but here are a few thoughts.
1. Like I mentioned about the banner, all throughout your website you want to be "speaking your customers language", identify the problems using the same words they would and then offer your solution (your product). You want people to be so convinced that they need this that they will follow through with the purchase.
2. Your currency converter. I would make this more noticeable so that people can see what the price is in their currency. You have one, which is great but it blends in with everything else, I'd make it a little more obvious.
3. At checkout it's defaulting back to that GBP currency, this might be throwing people off.
4. Your price, I feel that $40 USD, $50 CAD might be a little steep for this product. A quick search in Google turned up this product here in Canada at $29.99. That's not to say that there isn't room for you in the market, you just have to make sure you give people a reason to purchase from you vs. the other guy.
5. Shipping time. I'd clarify the difference between your shipping options since they are both free. I'd also add an estimated shipping time to the Free Tracked Shipping option.
I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We are going to go over why you get high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hello @patozdil, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store & here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- Being a single product store, you can add an engaging video of the product on the homepage displaying the benefits & use of the product. It will help in engaging the traffic and will help in reducing the bounce rate by grabbing visitors' attention. The video should be of high quality and look professional for building the trustworthiness of the product.
- On the product page, you can add Quick view & Color swatch. That will look much better.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
I ak vinod from Bombay India providing professional website design Google ads Bing ads email marketing abd Conversion rate Optimization services.
I saw ur site good store good product too.
I would suggest also add logos like FDA approved etc.
Are you shipping from local uk store or USA pls confirm that too.
Are you targeting users correctly.
What kind of Marketing channels are u using?
Feel free to contact me for further detailed discussion I would bd happy to grow ur product sales.