Hello @vikingobluth I hope you are doing great?
I am Johnson, A professional shopify developer, manager and digital marketer.
I have reviewed your store and I have to be sincere with you as a professional foe you to put things in order that your store needs professional touches for overall redesigning.
Starting from the banner, you should add professional looking banners (like 2 more) and create slider to make a stunning introduction about the store for the incoming traffic.
* Favicon: You need to add Favicon to your store to make it unique, branded and authentic.
* Homepage: I was surprised to see from the product catalog that you sell Shirts and Caps which could easily be grouped into 2-3 collections but nothing of such appeared in the homepage. This is not user friendly at all. You need to make products available in the home page to avoid bad navigation.
* Footer: You didn't have any information in your footer menu at all except the quick links and search you put there. What about the policies ??
* Color Blending: I believe you won't argue it that the color blending is not of highest quality. You need your store to be blended professional and matching.
Trying to get this done might not be as easy as it seems. However, I can help you with that. Do you need a professional to get these done? Contact me.
Hope the following suggestion will help you
Hello @vikingobluth, I hope you are doing well! here are some quick tips and suggestions that you can work on:
- Add policies in the footer. Add contact us information in the footer.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Categorize the products like caps and T-shirts.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!