Hey there, @harish2323!
Congrats on your store! You’ve done a fantastic job at building a very professional-looking store and showcasing your chocolates.
I also see that you’ve installed Lucky Orange. That’s going to help you look at visitor behavior to better understand why your visitors aren’t converting and how they use your store. (I’m one of the founders of Lucky Orange)
Note: I see that you’re fairly new to Lucky Orange. Though you have some data on clicks, scrolls and visitor recordings, it should be enough to get you started. But you’ll be sailing in a few days as more traffic pours in and clicks around.
For reference, I’m on your Milk Chocolates collection.
For reference, I’m on the Coffee Connoisseur page.
I’ll reiterate this fact - you’ve done a great job on your store. As traffic grows, you’re going to be able to turn to heatmaps, session recordings, chat, polls and more to really understand what’s stopped your visitors from converting. If you need any help, please don’t hesitate to let me know.
Cheers - Danny
To be honest, your store is so attractive. I love the products.
However, I've seen some small problems and have some suggestions for you:
- On the bundle product page, when I click on the second slider, it will show like this picture. Also, the third slider, you can see that.
- About the bundle price, it would be great if you can compare tthis price to the price when people buy one by one.
- Now I only see two product photos on each product. You can try to show more images to show the product more intuitive.
- I see you're building your Instagram account, right? So you can try to create an Instagram gallery on your Shopify store on your homepage to show the Instagram content. Also, some third-party apps can helps you make it shoppable.
Check it out: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you do that, and also free.
- I dont see any discount events in your store? Did you tried one before? I think it will increase your sales faster.
Here is my view and hope this helps!
Hi @harish2323 !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hyde here from Shopify.
Congratulations on the launch! You've done a great job. The UX Design is simple, clear, aesthetically pleasing, and intuitive. The imagery is crisp and inviting.
My first bit of advice would be to really focus your attention on your About Us page:
This is the beating heart of your brand and you want to make sure it is as rich, and colorful, and engaging as can be. Here are some great examples:
Use the values and vision you set out in this heart to then pump relevant content out through a blog (here's how to make one).
Here's a guide on how to create a really successful blog, and here are some businesses leveraging blogs successfully to promote their brand:
I hope this all helps, let me know if you have any further questions!
All the best, Hyde.