my new website

Solved
courtney10
4 0 0

would you please give me some feedback on my new store

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

We'd love to help out, but we need your store's URL

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes
courtney10
4 0 0

courtneydevonishart.com

0 Likes
courtney10
4 0 0

courtneydevonish.com is the website

0 Likes

Hey @courtney10,

Great job on your website! I think you've made a smart theme choice and everything is well laid out and organized, well done!

One thing I would recommend off the bat is to work on your SEO. You have unique names for your pieces such as "Growing Up" or "COVID-19" and then you have names like "Bowl". The problem with this is you have to think about people who are trying to find your type of products in Google. If a person searched "COVID-19" in Google, you are not going to show up in results for that word. Same goes for your other names - "Bowl" is too vague, millions of search results will show up for the word "bowl". We did a whole video on this and walk you through how to fix it:

Next, I would add an estimated time of delivery at checkout:

courtney-shipping.png

I would also add descriptions to each of your products as well as additional product photo (ie. in a staged home). You've got basic information like size and the type of wood but this is a great place to really sell the product. Tell the customer how they can use these (show in product photos as well), that it was handmade and etc.

screencapture-courtneydevonishart-collections-sculptures-products-sculptures-2021-02-09-11_33_55.png

As for your marketing, I think you would do really really well by creating sped-up videos of you making these creations. I would recommend giving it a go on TikTok, it's a newer platform which means it's easier to reach people and your growth will be so much faster than trying to get found on Facebook or Instagram.

Great potential here, best of luck!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution.

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes
courtney10
4 0 0
Wow. Thank you ever so much, you have been extremely helpful, will work onn your suggestions, especially SEO my Achilles Heel.##-Please type your reply above this line 
0 Likes