my pixel is working but when i try to make a lookalike audience there is no event data available?

Solved
Highlighted
6 0 0

so i only had to copy and paste my pixel, i used my pixel helper and it says all the events are correct on my pages. So i when i try to make a lookalike audience it says i have no events from my pixel like view content, add to cart ect. I even made a new pixel to see if it would help and it was the same issue, then i made a new ad account and woke up, same issue! Ive done this before with shopify and you literally only have to copy and paste the pixel, correct? here is the link to my site https://ecom-kingz.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

You can not make a lookalike audience until you Facebook pixel have tons of data... in the range of thousands of data points. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Ooh ok, so I will have to make custom audiences until then?
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Also in the first pic in the overview of my pixel you can see all the data its collecting then the next pic is me trying to make a lookalike audience and theres no event data(barely). Is my pixel still collecting data or should i be worried?

Screenshot 2020-04-06 at 11.14.07.pngScreenshot 2020-04-06 at 11.15.57.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Like I said,  you don't have enough data to make a lookalike. You something needs at least 10,000 data points. i.e. 10,000 unique people on your site to make a lookalike off a page view for example. You need to get more consistent traffic to your store before you can make the lookalike audience you want.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes