my store stinks at this time.

Highlighted
3 0 1

Please review my store  and let me know how I can make it much better.

I was thinking of adding background pictures for collections that pertain to the type of collection.

For example for Christmas I want a tree scene with fire and stockings. 

How would I make this work?

Thank you for your feedback.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
293 33 99

Hi @Papa_Tee

Have seen your store and have some comments for you:

- You can see the first glance is not good enough. Bad-quality photo, too big logo, and too many texts on the top. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1601262146842.png

- You need to have CTA buttons on this section. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1601262502224.png

- It doesn't need to look that big. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1601262616566.png

- If you have some sample product photos, you have to show that. Your customers need to see that. 

You can create an Instagram to show those photos if you want.

Check this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you do that and it's free. 

- I think you need to have live chat support as soon as possible. 

- Add your stories like why you start this business and also create the "About us" page. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
550 11 151

Hi @Papa_Tee !

Welcome to Shopify!

You have too much empty white space in the header of the homepage.

Add a favicon

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Papa_Tee 

Good wishes for your store!

I have a few suggestions for you, hope you like it and think about it.

1) On your home page you need to improve the quality of the slider banner it seems totally blur background.

2) The product images alignment is not in line, that should be fixed and have to set all the product images on a particular line.

3)Make your presence on all the social media's so it will help to boost traffic, Leads, Sales& Conversion.

Keep your customer more engage with your daily post and offers by social media marketing. 

4) Add customer rating and star on your product page its build trust whenever new user coming to your site.

And also need to do some changes on the website design it looks simple but not attractive may your products images are one of the factors.

5) you can also set one banner on the home page related to up-coming festivals.

If you need any help " No worries" We are here for you.

Please add me over the skype/Mail for an instant communication

Email ID: jay@oakleafinfoway.net

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
80 6 24

Hi @Papa_Tee 

Homepage banner carries the most value since it creates the first impression for the user. Try changing the banner graphic and the caption should be very clear to read. Add a marketing video to your homepage that should display all your major products and offers. Add a Facebook live chat widget to your store to establish a direct connection with your store visitors. Add social platforms icons in the footer as well. For graphics, you can use Canva as a free tool to create different kinds of graphics for your store.

One-stop solution for conversion: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes