need feedback on my art gallery store

Highlighted
3 0 0

hello shopify community, 

I need feedback on my store asap www.finearts91.com . I have been struggling to get traffic to my ecomerce site and i also have a low conversion rate on my website. my goal is to get at least 5 sales per-week on selling my artwork. I know its possible to sell my works since they are high quality giclee prints and i have wide selection of products. please get back to me with quality advise since i dont know why im not making successful online conversions. 

thank you,

scott  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey Scott 

Clayton Bates here from Shopify Experts. The artwork you have is awesome. Some of my clients in your niche have really focused on building a brand on Instagram. I see you have 440 followers and that is great start. If you can work on pushing to the 1,000 to 2,000 mark you will most likely start to see a lot of good results. 

Your Site Overall

Overall the site is of to good start. There a lots of areas you could make adjustments to help increase conversions. If you want some free help checkout this HERE

Helpful Videos 

Here are some links to videos that could really help you out also

Hope that helps. Reach out if you need anymore help. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Shopify Partner & Expert 

P.S Here are some video reviews my awesome clients have left me 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/reviews-testimonials

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Fineart91 ,

You need to check the analytic to closely watch the behavior of your users.  Also,  check your check out process. Are there any hurdles? I would recommend  to make the checkout process as simple as possible for your shoppers.

Work on to build customer trust, add some trust signals. Trust Signals build customers trust and help users to feel more secure in their buying decision. Also, reduce the size of header and on feature image add interesting taglines with button to captivate users attention. 

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Create a sense of urgency: Creating a sense of urgency helps increase sales when used in moderation. Take a look at your sales funnel and see where you lose the most leads. Making people feel as if they’re about to lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

Call of Action Placement: You need a strong call to action to gain people’s attention and to convince them to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

I hope you like my feedback. Thank you!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
300 11 60

Hi @Fineart91 

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Landing pages are another free source of traffic to your website. These are pages specific to your offers, such as for redeeming a discount code, downloading a free guide, or starting a free trial. They contain the details users need in order to move forward and convert, and focus on one specific call to action, making it more likely to happen. Because landing pages are so specific, you can get very targeted in your messaging, increasing the traffic coming to those pages.
2. Sending out regular newsletters and promoting offers through email is a great way to stay in touch with your customers and can also help to get traffic to your website. Provide useful information and links to pages on your website where they can learn more, such as through blog posts and landing pages for particular offers.
3. With search advertising, you’re paying to show up in the top spot for relevant searches, with social media advertising you are paying to show up in relevant feeds. With both forms of advertising, you can specify the type of audience in front of which you’d like to appear, but with more psychographic data, social media offers superb targeting.
4. It’s not enough to just share content through social channels – you need to actively participate in the community by posting stuff on various social media channels.
5. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes