Hey Hipster Jewel,
Marketing methods and store optimization both play a very important role in boosting overall sales and conversions rates. Regarding marketing methods, some effective tips for improving marketing strategies leading to better sales and conversions are as follows:
Coming to your store,
May store optimization and improved marketing lead to a lot more sales.
Have you promoted your products through social media pages like Facebook and Instagram? I am unable to find your store's social media links. Social media marketing mentions to the business of procuring traffic or attention through social media sites.
I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolution.
-> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
-> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
-> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
-> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
->Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
-> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
-> And i suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.
Otherwise, Great work you have done on your website.
Hey @hansonchoy ,
1. You should add a referral program. It helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product. Referral marketing is a great marketing strategy adopted by big brands.
2. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency and it will increase the curiosity amongst customers. It helps in increasing sales.
3. Add a favicon.
4. Add a newsletter pop-up.
5. Do promotions on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest. It will increase reach. It will take time but you will see the results.
If you would like to implement a referral program on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
The critical step is to be get found on search engines like google and bing.
You can submit your sitemap regularly to these major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare that offers many other major benefits.
Hope this was helpful.
You have beautiful store, since you are only working with SEO marketing, you already know that the results takes time to show up.
The best way by which you can have good amount of traffic to your store and also get sales is by running Google Ads. You need not spent a hefty amount at once, you start with a minimal budget and scale up as per the results.
For more details and ease of set up you can download Google ads with smart shopping by AdNabu, which will help you identify and optimize the best performing products, categories and brands as well as searches.
Please find the download link: https://apps.shopify.com/google-adwords-software-by-adnabu?utm_source=shopify_community&utm_medium=a...
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Logo & Favicon :
Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
App Integration :
Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion
Please check our fully functional Demo Store
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Here's a couple of strategies I've used with great success that are super low cost.
1. Test free traffic strategies. This costs time rather than hours, but creating a presence on forums and buiding an audience on social platforms has proven great for me and countless other. Depending on the product, Instagram and Pinterest are great places to provide value through media content, which can then be used to drive traffic to your store through links. I've even used Reddit, which is even more difficult but even more rewarding. Just remember to never blatantly advertise there - Redditors will sniff you out and pick you apart. Look for ways to humanize your brand and connect with the communities there.
2. Use upsell strategies. There's a ton of apps on the Shopify app store to add upsell and cross-sell functionality to your store. You're operating with a 25% profit margin right now, but that can be double with an upsell. Look for products that complement your offer or give the option of a quantiy upsell (discount with more than one item purchase).
3. SEO. Appearing on organic search engines takes time to build, but can generate warm traffic once you know how to keep google happy. If you can provide value through blog content on your site, you'll strengthen your branding, build trust and find yourself with opportunity to subtly promote your products in the process. If you've got a knack for writing, the process is entirely free (although time consuming).
Hope these suggestions help. It's always better to rely on a host of different traffic strategies so you're not completely dependant on paid advertising.
|an hour ago|
|an hour ago|
|an hour ago|
|2 hours ago|
|2 hours ago|