need feedback on my store please.

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

blackestberryclothing.com 

Hello everyone, i came to seek feedback on my store that i just opened. After starting my facebook ad campaigns I've began receiving traffic but no sales outside of people that i know. My frequency is listed as (1.03), my CTR is listed at (1.64), and as of today the website is at 121 clicks. Is there anything I can do or Change to the website to increase conversions? I've been trying different ad types, budgets, targets, and pictures but barely any add to carts or sales. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes

Why would I go to your website and buy anything ? 

Hi @BBC1 

If I was you I'd cancel any paid marketing. Fix your website and try some organic marketing first. If you get sales that way than move into paid. Few suggestions. 

Home Page: Needs to flow better. I'd do this. 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Testimonials 
  • Something Interesting 
  • Popular Products (4-8 Max)
  • Instagram Feed

Product Page: This is the most important page on your website. I'd add

• Reviews and/or testimonials 
  • Product Tabs 
  • Sticky Add To Cart Bar 
  • Similar Products 

Overall you have done good job. It's important to have lots of images of people smiling wearing your clothing to build a connection and give the visitor a feeling of what it would be like to wear your products. I'll also send you some information that should really help in the next couple minutes. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

1 Like
Shopify Partner
442 19 51

Hey,

Facebook ads-

I know facebook ads are the best way to skyrocket website reach. That's great you are running Facebook campaigns but how do you capture that traffic coming from Facebook ads on your store? Listen ads is not equal to sales. And every eCommerce store owner is following this myth. Ads will only amplify your reach. You need to entice your Facebook traffic to make a purchase at your store. Trust me it's not as difficult as it sounds. You can greet your new visitors by giving them loyalty reward points on their first visit, Or you can aboard them using a welcome push notification/ Email containing a personalized offer. There are tons of other things to enhance the journey of your visitors and convert them into customers. So let's talk about it?

For now, I would really advise you to stop investing in Facebook ads. And focus on making your store more enticing. As you mentioned that you get 121 clicks- According to me, every visitor is an opportunity and every visitor forgone is an opportunity lost. So let's discuss further how to capitalize on "the opportunity"

Changes on Your Store

Your store seems plain and unembellished to me. Here are some tips that can push your visitors towards sales-

1. Why don't you try using Exit-intent pop-up- A good exit-intent pop-up helps to reduce retention rate and Abandon carts.
  2. Your prospect's attention span is short, so you have to be quick on the ball. You have got 3-5 secs to grab the attention of your visitors by clearly stating what you sell. Adding a carousel with your features products can help you to achieve that.
  3. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
  4. Your home page does not look professional at all. It will be easy to give you more suggestions if you answer some more questions for me. How do you connect and communicate with your visitors when they go without making a purchase? 

In case you need more assistance with your Shopify store you can reach me out at samina@aitrillion.com.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
1 Like
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you for your input. I have worked on implementing these apps and strategies into my website, and hopefully i begin to see progress and conversions.

0 Likes
Astronaut
767 48 175

Hey Blackestberryclothing,
Acquiring traffic surely means that visitors are interested to buy from your store. Though it's a gem of a store still surely, you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an eCommerce.

2. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.

3. Add some social links to the footer for better connectivity.

4. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

5. Also, You have around 8 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://blackestberryclothing.com/search?q= Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

6. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

Hope my suggestions help you get more revenue.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0
Thank you for your advice, I've revamped my site and added new features. Any feedback on the new site would be greatly appreciated.
0 Likes
Astronaut
767 48 175

Thank you for your kind words. Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 26 99

Hi @BBC1 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

One thing to consider is adding a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

An important thing I couldn't find is reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

You might consider adding a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

I wasn't able to find a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

P.S. I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course, after reviewing a bunch of stores I noticed that there are a few tips that might help, and I created an email list to help with it.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes