need feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 1

I would Love feedback on my store, does it look good and does it flow well? I love opinions  from another perspective 

lynzi-clothing-co.myshopify.com

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 33 121

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, 

Congratulations on your new store, I have to say that it looks really beautiful. Your product styling and pictures look great and your store design is definitely headed towards the right direction. 

First of all, I would like to tell you what you're doing right with your store. 

1. I love that you have a top bar that shows your announcements like discount offers and free shipping, etc. It is very important to clearly convey this message to the viewers and helps in conversions as well.  

2. It's great that you have added a " You may also like " section in your product single page. I always recommend everyone to add it because it increased the average cart value. 

3. And your " Collection " section on the homepage is perfect!! It's very important and I'm super glad you have it. 

Now I'd like to give you a few of my recommendations to help you out more. I hope you find my insights helpful. 

Homepage

• You need more information on your homepage. Right now it looks a little empty. You can add a section of your " Featured Products ". Maybe add a few products from every collection you have. Write a little bit about your brand and products like you would find in a magazine that is trying to sell you a product. 
  • The main Call to Action button " The Shop Now " button needs to be bigger. The font needs to be bigger and bolder too. 
  • Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.
  • Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. I would like to recommend you one of the best apps for the same purpose - Superbar

Product Listing Page

• Images size and dimensions - Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand as you add more. This is going to help tie your site together. 
  • Length of pages - Your homepage and product listing may be long as you make the desired changes and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top

Product Single Page

• Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.
  • Give a separate size guide in shape of buttons rather than the list you're providing. 
  • Please make your ADD TO CART button more and more visible. 
  • Reviews on Product Page - Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started.

• Connect your brand all through social media like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. They are the gems of ecommerce and they help in conversions. 

• LASTLY, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar

You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below.  

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

If you find my answer helpful, do "like" to let me know! 

Arushi

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
1 Like
Shopify Partner
1957 122 433

Hey Lynzi Clothing,

Keep the following points in mind for store optimization:

• "Favicons" enhance user experience and facilitate unique site identification as well.
  • "Home Page" option should be included at the beginning of the dropdown instead of the middle.
  • "Social media" helps in better advertising. Hence, Add social media links to the footer.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
170 15 73

Hi @lynzi ,

Hope your business is going fine during these difficult times. I checked your store and it looks pretty neat and cute! I just have a couple of tips I would like to share with you:

1. Adding a top Navigation bar to Products, Catalog, Blog etc will help improve users web experience.

2. I felt that your website is not maintaining uniformity w.r.t text placement, image size, image placement (in Catalog page, attaching image for reference). I would suggest to maintain uniformity across all your pages to help you in growing engagement and increasing the chances of conversion.
Screenshot 2020-06-01 at 5.57.28 PM.png

3. The homepage looks a bit empty right now, so I would suggest to add more content in your homepage like Featured products, Blog, Instagram feed, Best Sellers, New Arrivals etc. Keep in mind that homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

4. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.

5. I recommend you to add your social handles in your website (also to note: be active in Fb and Insta), as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic.

6. Adding product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Low on Stock can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency.  Having more graphic stickers rather than tags will stand out and grab customers attention faster. (I have noticed that you have applied tags mentioning discount, but I felt that it is a bit small and hence weak to grab customers attention. Check out the image below)
sale-2.png

Do let me know if you require any more help, I'm happy to be of assistance.

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Offering free store consultation for increased sales and conversions
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 1

Thank you so much for your time and giving me great and much needed
feedback. I'm going to apply your suggestions asap. Again thank you so mich
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 1

Aloha, Thank you so much for all your helpful input, Im deffinitly going to use what you suggested for my site, I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to help me, Much Mahalos

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 1

Aloha, thank you so much for all the tips and letting me know some good apps to get. I wanted to ask you, have you used kit? if so do you like it? Also I did get my first order yesterday , but it came up fraudulent , i researched it and it seemed fishy to me, so i just refunded his credit card and informed him of this situation . Has this happened to you? The ship to address was to another shipping facility called LBS in cali, and the billing address had a different name than his credit card. Anyways I hope all is well and thank you again for your input, and taking time out of your day to help me, I really apperciate it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 1

Wow thank you so much, I really apperciate the tips in getting reviews i totally agree about reviews , I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to help me out, thank you again.

Lindsay- 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 122 433

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes