need help asap. add to cart not working.

ty13rrrr
Tourist
6 0 1

good morning guys.

i am kind of having an emergency situation.

on my store, in the 'quick view' the add to cart button seems to be fine, but when you go to the actual product page, the add to cart buttons are not working. i do not know what is going on with it.

please someone help. i just started getting a heavy increase in traffic and now i am definitely losing conversions and sales.

thank you.

-ty

store: www.r0ok.com 

0 Likes
Guleria
Shopify Partner
1255 263 346

Hello,

There is conflict in JS please check console you will find what it is. (It belongs to pb-currency-switcher )
But it doesn't mean issue is with it. It's first step to troubleshoot it. And you are in emergency situation so I suggest pick any expert to resolve it because just by posting store url it's not possible to provide solution of conflict.

Thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com, Skype: navrocks1
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
If you are happy and want to donate Click here (Its my paypal)
ty13rrrr
Tourist
6 0 1

understood. thank you.

Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

Hi @ty13rrrr !

Welcome to Shopify!

I have only two recommendations: 

Add visual reviews - 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes