new Canvas Wall Art

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Guru's and other store owners,

I have recently launched a Canvas Wall Art store and i am simply learning the ropes of design and SEO. I have already discovered that starting a new online store is a game of experimentation and patience.

I would really appreciate any feedback regadring design, layout and content of our store www.ozwideimages.com.au.

If you have a chance, please check it out and let me know your suggestions or feedback

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
44 0 4

Your link doesn't work

… your shop's success can only be measured by the way you made people feel, caring for you customers feelings is fulfilling their expectations... If my advice has helped you, please share my website link in your social media www.becomelingerie.co.uk … thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Your link is not working.

But if you want to improve your online art gallery, then firstly you have to visit some other online art stores to get the idea about what is missing in your current art store. This will really help to improve your store to sell art.

0 Likes
Highlighted
20 0 0

Like they said your link isn't working! But I do have a comment on the URL. I'm not entirely sure if you can, but if you're selling in the states, your best bet is to get rid of .au and just stick with .com!

Obviously, if you don't plan on selling in America it doesn't matter, but from my experience when customers see things like that, it's almost as if they view it as "Oh, this site isn't meant for me" and they automatically leave.

I know it sounds stupid, but it's an issue I've seen before!

0 Likes