new store - feedback please!

Solved
2 0 0

Hey guys!

I have just completed ( i think) my online store just wanted to tweak a few things but good enough to actively have available for customers to see also!

Could you give me feedback on how it looks, anything i'm missing, do's & don'ts etc

My website is:  http://babygirlcouture.myshopify.com

Let me know :)

Thank you!!

XX

0 Likes

Success.

Hi @babygirlcouture 

I just emailed you full review of your website. 

Getting a good vibe from your website. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

1 Like

Success.

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop
2. Use different design or theme
3. Optimize your product landing page
4. Optimize your store for SEO
5. Integrate your Instagram feed at home page.

Need more expert guidance? Please contact us here: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes

Success.

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now. Also make it shorter overall and make sure you have a consistent theme and design across the homepage

2. Add links to your footer for about us, contact us, & FAQ. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have models shot from the front vs back or from the side. Try to keep it consistent

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
2 0 0

thank you currently tweaking it now! :)

0 Likes
Astronaut
749 46 171

Hi babygirlcouture,

Can you share the site access via password. This way the site will still be under coming soon status and you will be able to get more feedbacks before you go live.

From the current look of it I can only suggest you can add favicon on the website, it’s simple and add uniqueness to the site as well. 

May it rains customers and orders when you launch,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
2 0 0

How much you charge 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

How much 

0 Likes
Astronaut
749 46 171

Hi Kandja,

No charge for the site review, its free from our side. :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes