new store : jiminsfairycreations

Highlighted
2 0 0
hello everyone i just opened my online shop and was thinking if ya wouldnt mind taking a look @ it and spread the word :) its @jiminsfairycreations its kpop and anime and aesthetic inspired hope ya like it :)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Jiminsshop,

Your products looks cute. You should work on the design of your store.

General
  • The first impression is incredibly important for your online store. A great logo helps this impression. There are many great auto logo creators for free such as Hatchful.
  • The main navigation is looking so weak. Try to put forward navigation. Maybe you can add/change the background color, font, make bigger or strong.
  • I didn't find any contact us page. A contact us page is too important because it seems you are open to being contacted. It helps visitors contact you easily.
  • You have to use email addresses like "info@shopaddress.com". It looks more professional. Don't use Gmail, Yahoo or Outlook for a storefront.
Homepage
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.
  • I suggest adding your social media pages on the footer menu. Your store doesn't have any social media icons right now.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes