new store, please review

Solved
4 0 0
Highlighted
Pathfinder
100 6 19
Please tell me you aren’t spending money to send traffic to this site!!!

You haven’t even completed half the set up. Just tour homepage has Getty images, missing collections, template language still on it etc.

Your product pages are just as bad with aliexpress titles and descriptions.

You can’t just import products from aliexpress and expect it to magically sell. You have to actually build out a site that makes people trust you and your company. That makes people want to buy that product...
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1672 24 175

Hello,

Great work on your website. I have few suggestions on your website.
You can add about us page then your visitors are find you on easily. And you can add your store refund policy page, It builds trust on your store.

And add item reviews for increasing of sales. And you can modify your website logo, A very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations.

And increase your website collections due to this your visitors are stay more time on your website. And i have observed the after adding the item into cart and when i remove the item by clicking of "remove" button it redirects to "something went wrong" page, Check this image https://paste.pics/4543669c4ed80be94153869920602a39.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
373 70 124

Hey, there!

Jason here from Shopify Support.

It's a great start of a solid store. Though, I have to agree with Matt on that your store at the moment doesn't look fully completed. There're sections that you haven't edited correctly. Keep in mind that even though your free trial period ended, it doesn't mean you can't spend more time finish creating your store. You can always pause your store while you continue working on the store at a lower cost at $14 USD per month.

Here are some of the basic elements you're currently missing in your store. 

1. Store logo: A logo is like the face of your brand. A strong branding can help you build trust in the visitors. Similar to that of a brick and mortar store, if a store in a mall has no store banner, it's unlikely you'll step into it because you have no idea if the store is legit or not. If you aren't fluent at the programs such as Photoshop or Illustrator, here are 5 Easy to Use Online Logo Makers to Design Your Brand. Keep in mind a logo doesn't have to be overly complicated. It's more about how the font you chose or the image you created can explain your brand to your visitor visually. 
  2. Favicon: A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears next to a web address. You can find the favicons on your browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. This is another place to make your store looks more professional. Here's how to add a favicon to your store.
  3. Contact Us section/page: Without this section/page, if there're issues with their orders or questions regarding a product, they have no way to reach you. This not only will cause customer complaints but also increase your chargeback rates. Here's how to add a contact us page on your store.
  4. Policy pages: The pages, such as Return/Refund Policy, Shipping Policy, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Services, are important to have. Because your store is digital, there're no sales associates standing there to offer store support. By having these pages, you get to answer the customers' basic questions they may have regarding their orders and personal data. Here's how you can add the policy pages. Don't forget to read the content and edit them accordingly to reflect your business.
  5. Social media icons: Do you have an active Facebook business page and Instagram business account created for your store? If so, remember to add the social media links so your visitors can check your accounts out. You'd be surprised how many visitors will click on these links to check out your store content. You can add the social media links from Shopify admin > Online Store > Themes > Customize. In the theme editor, click the Theme settings on the left-hand side, then Social media. Scroll down to Accounts and you can add the links there. Don't forget to click Save on the top right corner once you're done.

Here are the places that require you to edit in your store.

1. Image section: On the homepage, there's no need to have two huge image related sections if they are both about branding. I suggest you move the Slideshow section upwards to the top and remove the Welcome section altogether. This way, it's more interesting for your visitors to get a sense what your brand is about. 04_11-g1nkk-cq30w

2. Image with text section: Is there a reason why you capitalized the word "YOUR"? Because the online store is virtual, the visitors rely on your font to interpret your tone of voice. When you capitalize the whole word, it means you're shouting the word out or putting a strong emphasize on this word. I'm sure the visitors are aware that the store is for them to shop, not for yourself. I suggest you update the word to "Your".04_15-af09n-8ik5m

3. Slideshow section: On the homepage, you didn't edit the words that are appearing on the image at each slide. You can edit the words from the theme editor. In the theme editor, click on the Slideshow and scroll down to Content. In each slide, there's Heading and Subheading. These are the places you need to edit. If you really can't think of anything to say, you can remove the words in there so the slideshow shows only your images. As always, once you edit the section, remember to click Save on the top right corner. 04_42-jdnfr-pdco1

4. Collection list section: There are collections without any feature images. I'm fairly certain this is unintentional. If the collections are empty and aren't ready to be shown on the store, you can hide them or arrange a different publish date for them. This way, you can prevent the empty spots from showing on your homepage. Having these empty spots make your store look unfinished.04_31-3kpt5-3qiqo

5. Product pages: Definitely try to spend some time going over your product descriptions. Some product pages are extremely bare. This is the page, if well-written, can help you convert your visitors into customers. Keep in mind that the more effort you put in, the higher the chance you can make a sale.

I have to agree with Matt that it's best for you to pause any active paid ad campaigns. Take some time revise your store. A tip for you is to spend an hour or two on your favorite online stores. Take notes on what you love about the stores and what you don't like about the stores. Pay close attention to what the stores have in terms of tabs, links, and content. Once you have the notes, take a break and then come back to your store. Go over each point and see how you can apply it to your store.

Before I let you go, when you have a moment, I recommend you check out Shopify webinars and Academy. There are free tutorials on how to set up your Shopify store and some marketing strategies. If there’s anything else I can help you out with, please don’t hesitate to reply back and I’d be happy to help out! 

All the best,

Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

1 Like
4 0 0

Perfect, thank you for your assistance

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
373 70 124

Hi, there!

No problem at all. Glad to assist! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out again either on this thread or in the forum. I'd love to help!

Best,

Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes