Hi Taty !
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
HEADER & FOOTER :
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Example of Nice Home page
COLLECTION PAGE :
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer Example of Good Collection Page
PRODUCT PAGE :
3.Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
Hope these suggestions are useful for you and it will hopefully increase your sales. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
Good luck :)
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
Hello @Taty , here are the suggestions:-
1. After displaying the featured collection, you should give product recommendations by personalizing it.
2. Add a favicon. It adds legitimacy to your site and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers.
3. Add smart pop-up. Make your store interactive so that it will enhance the customer's browsing experience.
4. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales.
5. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.
6. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
7. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
8. Add web push notification to retarget customers without their email address even when they are not on your store.
These will help you maximize engagement on your store and will convert the visitors into prospective or paying customers. When the store is engaging it enhances the browsing experience of the customer and they tend to stay longer on the store and end up buying a product.
If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
The logo should be shifted to the left while, the main menu in the middle for a more systematic header approach. The position of "Policies" and "Newsletter" should be interchanged in the footer to make it look better organized. Other essential observations for store optimization are as follows:
Hope the store becomes capable of converting visitor traffic to customer sales very soon.
The Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.